Food diary friends

Can people on friends list automatically see your food entries? I've been added a few times and want friends on here for weigh ins and support but I'm really private at the same time so don't like the idea of people looking at what I'm eating. Can I have friends and keep diary private?

Replies

• Beachbod2020
    Beachbod2020 Posts: 20 Member
    *not just food entries I've noticed you get notifications such as "friend finished food diary and was under cal.." etc. I don't want that info given out unless I *choose* to do so
  • jeniika
    jeniika Posts: 5 Member
    You can change your diary entry settings so they are private, public or friends only. Go to settings > diary settings > diary sharing. I have mine set to private and it means that my friends can't see what I'm eating.

This doesn't hide notifications saying I have logged in for so many days and when I complete my diary. Not sure if there is a way to also hide this.. I think if you go to settings > Automatic News Feed Update Settings > uncheck boxes of updates you don't want to see, it might hide these messages too but I haven't tried it! Hope that helps :)
  • Beachbod2020
    Beachbod2020 Posts: 20 Member
    Thankyou Jeniika :)