I could

Options
Use a few people to help keep me motivated. The whole online tracking thing works for me, but only if I actually DO it. Looking for a few folks to check in on me and make sure I'm keeping at it and I'd be willing to do the same for them. Thanks in advance!

Mark

Replies

• Chunkabutt83
    Options
    I would b glad to help hold you accountable!!! :) Just dont talk smack about the types of food i eat and we are good lol
  • mrpearson253
    mrpearson253 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can promise I won't talk smack about anything you're eating...not even sure I could see what you eat each day as I'm still very new to the site. (The online tracking thing I used before was Weight Watchers). I'd just ask how things were going or what sort of activity/exercise you'd done. :) Simple and general. :D
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I will help you too!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    I can promise I won't talk smack about anything you're eating...not even sure I could see what you eat each day as I'm still very new to the site. (The online tracking thing I used before was Weight Watchers). I'd just ask how things were going or what sort of activity/exercise you'd done. :) Simple and general. :D

lol, im just not a "clean eater" meaning i dont eat a lot of fruits and veggies
  • mrpearson253
    mrpearson253 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    No worries, you like what you like. Do you keep track of your water intake too? I absolutely HATE drinking water by itself but I add these little Crystal Light packets to them for a little flavor...it's honestly the only way I drink nearly enough water each day. :)
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    no i havent kept track of my water, i should do that though to get myself to drink as much as i should. I went from 8 regular pepsis a day to 5 diet mt dews lol, and im tryin to get my water in between, gotta wean myself off the caffeine addiction. I like the crystal light packets too, i use them sometimes