30 day shred..

Options
How did you stay motivated, I know people look forward to what their body will look like 30 days after doing it... I looked forward to that too, and then my body started aching! And I recently became busy because of school. And now i am all off track! I would tell myself.... "Okay, I'm going to start today" "Okay, in 30 more minutes I am going to do 30 day shred" 30 minutes would pass, and did I get up... Nope. :sad: Believe it or not I am mad/fed up with myself?

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I just remind myself that the hardest part is getting off my *kitten* ;)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    You just have to put the DVD in...once you start it goes by so quickly!!!! ANd I promise it gets easier each day. I am on day 17 today. And if you need motivation, I have lost 7 inches already....that keeps me going!!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    do this 'first thing in the morning, I'm going to slam my hand in my car door' then get up & do the 30 day shred instead and it will seem a breeze ~
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just try to remind myself that it's only 20 minutes long
    and if for instance i want to go out that night or do something fun I wont allow myself until Ive done it.
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Haha, that will DEF work!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    For me I need to get it done first thing in the morning. I wake up, walk the dogs and do my workout. Then off to work or whatever. You will have it out of the way and not be feeling guilty.

It is a little tough setting the clock a little earlier than I'd like, but knowing I got my workout done for the day is worth it!

You can do it! Don't give up! :-)
  • rabbit99_47203
    Options
    Me and my friend are doing it together. So I feel bad if she's not feeling like doing it but does it anyways so
    i have to do it, and the same is reverside. If she sees that I've done it she gets motivated to do it to. I will admit I'm on day 5 and my legs are feeling the stress and I'm worried that I won't make it through today's session. I've already tried it once today and couldn't get my body to push through the movements. Seeing that by day 17 I could lose 7 inches makes me feel like I am going to do it. I already feel like I can see a difference, It may just be in my head but it's enough to push through. You just have to make it a priority.
  • lpkitty
    lpkitty Posts: 45
    Options
    I try to do it in the morning before work, but it's really hard to decide not to sleep in instead. But it is only 20 minutes and you'll be starting the day with extra food calories to eat which really helps motivate me.