Insanity Workout

Options
I'm really considering purchasing the insanity workout DVDs, and I was wondering if anyone has any personal experience with them, or knows anyone who tried them. They're $145, but if they're worth it, then I don't mind spending the money. From the website, the results look pretty promising, since I'm already in fair shape, but just looking to tone up and lose the gut and cellulite! What do you guys think?

Replies

• StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second week last night. Hard to tell by just looking right now but I will know more tomorrow when I do my measurements. But I can tell you I have noticed a huge difference in my stamina and how much I am able to do. I took some pictures before I started, will have to take some new ones soon.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm an Insanity grad (going to start my 2nd round in Nov). I say DO IT!! It is the hardest thing I have ever done, but my results were awesome! I love it!
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have just purchased insanity also, i havnt done it yet, im going to have a go this week....ive just finished Ripped in 30 and had great results toning my arms and reducing my waist with that and my legs are alot firmer. Im tossing up between doing insanity or Jillian Michaels 30 day slimdown....
  • m_hollywood
    Options
    What happened after you finished the 60 day challenge? Do you have to keep doing it? Does it instruct you what to do after you finish it?
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    LOVE the INSANITY workouts! Once you finish it you will more than likely want to try some of the other Beach Body workouts! They are so addictive. Then you can start doing the hybrid workouts, which mixes things up! For example p90x/INSANITY hybrid!
    Get it you won't regret it! :happy: