Can’t lose weight

Options
Nainsdds
Nainsdds Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2019 in Motivation and Support
Hello friends I am 33 yo lady mom of 2 youngest just turned 2 have been dieting and exercising without any results please help . This post will be long

1. Tried nutrisystem starting Jan for 3 months only lost 7 lbs I followed diet . Thus, got rid of the membership . Plus I went to gym and did elliptical for like 30 /45 mins a day .
2. Went to doctor after 3 months to check thyroid and all blood levels everything was good
3. Then in June joined another gym now I work out 6 days a week . three days is cardio , arms one day , legs one day and full body strength one day .
4. I have lost only 4 lbs only . I also had my IUD removed 1 month ago cause I thought that might be my problem . I had never been on birth control before .
5. I eat 1200 calories a day
for last 1 month . I stick to high protein and for carbs I eat brown rice or sweet potatoes try to keep it at 2 oz per meal usually . I have now been working out and dieting and still not seeing results what’s going on has anyone struggled like this , maybe it will just take a few months to see results because I just got the IUD out what are your thoughts I am so frustrated 😞

Replies

• amandatucker6233
    amandatucker6233 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am with you but we will stick in this together
  • acornbrew
    acornbrew Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I gotta tell you food scale's and measuring cups are key. I've bounced up and down with my weight and never used a diet other than deficit. Don't guess a single serving and don't discredit that ketchup you used or tiny pat of butter. Weight it all and/or measure it all. Though as a side note losing 5-10lbs then being stuck for weeks is a common complaint in anyone exercising. Your body quickly loses some fat then that muscle kicks in and things begin to shift around. I have seen countless people on reddit post waist line shrinkage in months but no weight loss. Also when do you check your weight? My official weigh ins are every monday morning. Changing times of day,bathroom,eating,drinking and even what you are or arent wearing matter on weigh ins. Certain foods make me retain water/weight for 1-2 days and that can be frustrating on its own. The most important thing is to keep going and i know that is a horrible phrase you hear everywhere. But in reality those that do are the ones that see results. The rest just make gyms bank every new year.
  • Nainsdds
    Nainsdds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I didn’t weigh my food until 2 weeks will definitely weigh everything now .