beachbody challenge

Options
hey guys i need help my friends n i have booked an holiday next year, the thing is im the fattest girl whos going , any suggestions how to get a my beachbody ready would be grateful x x x x x

Replies

• jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    well, any Beachbody Program would get you there!! Turbofire, ChaLEAN Extreme, P90X, Insanity, Slim in 6, etc.
  • xshaheenx
    Options
    Cut out processed sweets and foods as much as possible, increase fruits and veggies, take group fitness classes at a gym if you have membership. I feel more motivated in a group setting! My faves are Spin/cycling and kickboxing. If you can afford it get a personal trainer. : ) Its always hard to get into the groove of it but once you do itll ALL be worth it! YOu have plenty of time, good luck!
  • hotstuff76
    Options
    cheers girls i really need to do this x x x x
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    eat less, move more.
  • hotstuff76
    Options
    cheers alex x
  • LazyMOFO
    Options
    Depending on what you want to do for a routine there is always the beachbody products. I have yet to complete one as I get my butt whooped. I tried the p90x one but in 3 days I was so sore I couldn't move so I stopped. Now i'm on the Insanity one. And truly its the one I needed. Its all cardio and resistance using just yourself. Its been beneficial.

http://www.healthfitnessenergy.com/team_beachbody_fitness_programs has the nutrition guide and workout sheet so you can read up on it. It will do the trick. 60days is the duration. You will see change in the first 2 weeks. Good luck... and keep us posted. We would like to see what you go with, maybe what works for you can help someone else.