60lbs Down 60 To go.

Options
girlofsun26
girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
Hi There!!
At first I wasn't going to do this...and then I thought of what motivated me to keep me going and it was looking at success stories just like this one..so I'm posting just so I can give someone who thinks that they can't do it some motivation.
So this is for YOU! Yea you! The one out there who is on the border line of giving up hope and think that you can't make a change in your life and your coming to terms that being heavy is just how your going to be the rest of your life. I was there..those were my thoughts too! But seeing people in my situation or worse doing it gave me hope! So I thank all my friends and supporters here on MFP and to those of you that I never friended but posted your pics of your journey..you are the ones who pushed me beyond my greatest expectations and I Thank You! .. So don't give up..its totally reachable..:)

This is me at my highest weight of 307lbs...
Untitled.png

56462ffb.jpg

And this is me today...Half way to my goal.. :)

e6951132.jpg

fa4dfc4b.jpg

0431b470.jpg

Replies

• mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wow- thanks so much. I have about 90lbs to goal. I rerally need to post some pictures So far 52lbs lost. Keep up the good work
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Looking great, congrats!
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What a difference! you look amazing - what an inspiration!
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the pictures & motivation! This definitely cheered me on this afternoon!
  • poseidon9447
    Options
    Way to go!
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thank YOU for sharing! Motivation back in check :wink:
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your amazing success! Thank you for the motivation :)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! The best of luck getting rid of the last 60. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Really beautiful. You must feel so great. Thank you for posting!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Be proud. You've earned it!
  • brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW! The change in your face is amazing - you don't look like the same person. (I had to flip back & forth a few times to be convinced that it was the same person.)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    so so so HAPPY for you!!! You look so pretty and healthy!!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! you've gone down so much!! Congrats on the 60lbs lost and I wish you ease on the last 60!
  • BobbyLx
    BobbyLx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being halfway there! Great post.
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great attitude; insanely great results. I'm just shy of my halfway goal ... can't wait to join you in hafwayland. :)
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    OMG you look so fabulous :) keep up the great work <3
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    that is such a great achievement, I want to encourage you to keep going :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!