Need help staying motivated

Options
So I been at this weight loss journey for a while now and I keep going on and off track my motivation is whack I just need people to talk to and we can help motivate each other

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It is within yourself to choose the nature which you will express.

Choose health.
  • CourierSixx
    CourierSixx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have started this bunches bof times. This week has been hard but I have been doing really well. You can do it too, just push yourself. If you want to snack, drink some water. Force yourself if you have to. Keep saying no to the desire of xx or zz. Those desires will pass.
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I try to take things day by day...it’s overwhelming to me to think of the entire commitment. But i can hit my goals for today no problem. And hey, if I don’t, tomorrow is a new day.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    it really helps to just come here a few times a day and read through all the various forums and connect with people and just see that you're not alone. There is also a lot to learn from others who are at different stages of their weight loss journey. good luck.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    One of my friends had posted something along these lines and I liked it:

You have to fall in love with the process. When you are too focused on the end goal, you lose sight of the day to day. This has to be a change in habits otherwise you will just end up back where you started once your goal is reached. It is about taking care of yourself and determining your priorities.

Short term pain for long term gain.