Super Duper Low Calorie Desserts?

Options
Does anyone have any good low calorie dessert recipes? I'm going to need some help with the coming school year/holidays... I need my sweets! I want to be able to have some good recipes on hand. Holidays are the worst for me...

If you have anything even remotely good PLEASE POST :)

Also, I've heard about black bean brownies... whats the deal? Low cal/worth it?

Replies

• calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Is there a particular number you're looking for?

60 cal Banana Nutella Wontons: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/140236-nutella-banana-wontons-w-pic-60-calories-ea
  • happyhappy7628
    Options
    That looks good! Thanks! about 70-80 cals is what fits into my diet, but i can sometimes have a little more.
  • lizajanetoo
    lizajanetoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any good low calorie dessert recipes? I'm going to need some help with the coming school year/holidays... I need my sweets! I want to be able to have some good recipes on hand. Holidays are the worst for me...

If you have anything even remotely good PLEASE POST :)

Also, I've heard about black bean brownies... whats the deal? Low cal/worth it?

ARTIC ZERO- 150 calories for a whole pint of icecream. That's 37 calories a serving.

There are 7 flavors.

I found it at Whole Foods and Publix.
  • lizajanetoo
    lizajanetoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Is there a particular number you're looking for?

60 cal Banana Nutella Wontons: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/140236-nutella-banana-wontons-w-pic-60-calories-ea

I make these all the time. LOVE THEM !
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Gawd. That looks yummy!
  • chapagonzo
    Options
    bump
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    Tried two different versions of black bean brownies and hated both of them :sad:
    Fruit sorbet
    2 cups frozen fruit (strawberry is my fave)
    1 cup water
    3 tablespoons honey, agave nectar or splenda
    Whiz them all together in a blender or magic bullet.
    Pop back into freezer until needed. It is better if you get it out about 20 mins before serving
    Makes 6 servings, cal amount depends on the fruit. Enter it in the recipe section on mfp for accurate count.:smile:
  • soberkittie
    Options
    oh lord!!! these sound heavenly!!!!! I work in a supermarket and will pick up the ingredients for tomorrow night...love nutella and cannot wait to try these....