New here and looking for friends

Options
Good Morning ~ my name is Jenn and I just joined MFP this morning with the hope of gaining like minded friends and a place that I can use to hold me accountable. I’ve been losing weight on my own and am down 16 lbs since I got my puppy June 1st. In addition to walking the dog three to four times a day, I am looking to add Pilates, Cize (by beachbody) and stop using my recumbent bike as a closet. I’m interested in using HIIT with the recumbent bike 3-4 days a week and would love to chat with people who have a similar weight loss goal (67 lbs) or exercise routine. I look forward to meeting you all. Have a wonderful day!! Jenn

Replies

• Em_Ruby85
    Em_Ruby85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn, I have a similar goal to you in terms of weight loss and I'm hoping to start using my exercise bike and doing some boxing, feel free to add me.
  • cjsears28
    cjsears28 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been using T25 on Beachbody and the Morning Meltdown 100. MM100 has boxing, weights, and cardio. Need to add more walking to my week.
  • samrobertsbe
    samrobertsbe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, ive started using MFP 'properly' this week. Im wanting to get an hour of cardio daily and some strength training 2-3 times a week. I have 15kg (33lbs) to loose, but could really use some friends to hold me accountable and for some motivation :) feel free to add me
  • JasonRVA
    JasonRVA Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck, welcome to the community! I'm down 125 and will gladly chat with anyone, feel free to add me.
  • Rajna1964
    Rajna1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All, i just rejoined MFP. Was a member 7 yrs ago. Now using the new app! Congrats to all of you for doing so well. My goal is to lose 20kg.
  • TinaSkinner1993
    TinaSkinner1993 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey guys
    im tine from the uk. i am only 4ft9 and always struggle with my wieght as healthy food has never really been on my food as a kid. i have tried ww and sliming world to many times and i just cant keep up with it i cant even go a week. i struggle a lot with motivation and keep it. i feel like i just have something missing and i just cant do it like very one else. i go about a week of doing everything right or should i say eating better then i was before and i dont lose 1lb. to top it all i have anxiety and depression and just cant get passed it. would love to meet some people that can help me, where i can help them and also to prove that it can be done.