PCOS, Hypothyroidism

Options
Hi all! My name is Amanda! I am rejoining here after a few years. I’ve had a pretty crazy life and I’m in a place now to get everything on track including my weight and health! I can’t remember a time I was ever happy with my weight. I do have PCOS and hashimotos hypothyroidism so it’s always been a struggle. I am looking for people who share the same complications I do for advice or just anyone in general to help out with motivation and tips! Thanks so much 😁

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    There are a few PCOS boards and some of the people over lap with the Low Carb and keto boards. Welcome!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Yeah, lots of PCOS patients in the keto group and the Low Carber Daily Forum group.

You don't have to be eating Keto to join, but PCOS is a very common diagnosis there, lots of threads.
  • pinaycoco
    pinaycoco Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    arhale90 wrote: »
    Hi all! My name is Amanda! I am rejoining here after a few years. I’ve had a pretty crazy life and I’m in a place now to get everything on track including my weight and health! I can’t remember a time I was ever happy with my weight. I do have PCOS and hashimotos hypothyroidism so it’s always been a struggle. I am looking for people who share the same complications I do for advice or just anyone in general to help out with motivation and tips! Thanks so much 😁

Amanda, hello! I would love to add you. I have Hashimoto's, PCOS and endometriosis. I'm here hoping to find some people who have similar experiences and stay motivated to exercise daily. We can do this!