What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    The 100. I like it, it keeps getting better every season.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I'm currently on a Supernatural kick!

I liked the early episodes better than the new ones; the latter feel tired and jaded imo.

How do you feel about them?

Just jumping in here. I absolutely loved early Supernatural, and continued to love it up until the Lilleth storyline ended. The last few seasons have been awful and I'm glad the next one is going to be the last one. Even if it does mean no more Jensen Ackles :disappointed:
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »

I liked the early episodes better than the new ones; the latter feel tired and jaded imo.

Just jumping in here. I absolutely loved early Supernatural, and continued to love it up until the Lilleth storyline ended. The last few seasons have been awful and I'm glad the next one is going to be the last one. Even if it does mean no more Jensen Ackles :disappointed:
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Due to it not being on tv (I think it used to be but then when it got popular they took it to sky, as usual, o the irony) I haven’t watched a whole series before. Heck I’m not sure I’ve watched half a series so I’m not sure who Lileth is (I’ve got a feeling though).

That said, they have put the more recent episodes on E4 (running behind); I found the whole Angel Castiel to be really underwhelming and annoying and any cases they solved seemed half arsed but maybe that was the intention-at that stage maybe the cases are just a back story and not all that important.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Haunting of Hill House. So glad I gave it another shot. It’s terrorific!
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,083 Member
    The Bourne Ultimatum...

Jason Bourne...oh my gosh!! 😍😍😍
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    I'm watching Otherhood
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    The new season of Veronica Mars.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Now I'm watching selfless, because my usual inbox warriors are all asleep!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Forensic Files
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,227 Member
    The Mule
    :disappointed:
  • Ashkea76
    Today Show- Matt Iseman & Akbar Gbaja-Biamila are on...
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    AAAABd9dDZ_ef1LMo1NOwf390aGlxhCswtxKCMKBpFkxLAfGxts4busoI3AWh8cWFkXqvK87M2yO7MJVcMkqhNQvxYZRFtzEDYt0Q_BFC9TQjDJEqfClrt0P.jpg?r=8fc

Yeah, man. My husband and I are loving it.
  • Ashkea76
    The Terror
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    First two epsiodes of Corba Kai then youtube makes you pay.

It’s totally worth it. You can sign up for a free week and binge watch it. Then immediately cancel. The first season is so good.
  • MrAcavano
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    AAAABd9dDZ_ef1LMo1NOwf390aGlxhCswtxKCMKBpFkxLAfGxts4busoI3AWh8cWFkXqvK87M2yO7MJVcMkqhNQvxYZRFtzEDYt0Q_BFC9TQjDJEqfClrt0P.jpg?r=8fc

One of the best shows ever. Although Adrian Brody was a little much as the Italian mobster.
  • MrAcavano
    Mindhunter on Netflix about the FBI department who coined the phrase “serial killer”.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Mindhunter
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    Mary queen of scots.
  • Ashkea76
    90 day fiance