Happy 2 Month MFP Anniversary to ME! Lost 29.6 lbs!

Options
Since joining I have gone from 220 lbs to 190.4 lbs
My waist has gone from 39 inches down to 35.75 inches
My BMI has gone from 39.0 to 33.7.
I have lost 13.45% of my body weight.

And a NSV:

My friends are beautiful, fit, and funny. (the guys are all fit and funny in their own ways, and the other female in my group isn't fit, she is overweight, but she is so beautiful and funny) I have never felt like I belong, I had no confidence around them physically which interfered with my confidence in the humor department so I was always the quite, shy friend. I felt like they only spend time with me because we've known each other since 2000.

Well...I hadn't seen them in a few weeks because of work, and I finally had some free time last night and they called and said to come over.

I don't know who possessed me last night but I was cracking jokes every which way, I started a dance party, and I went from "Miss Silent" to the "Queen of the One-Liners"

I have confidence to be myself around the people who know me the best. I've never felt closer to the people I love the most.

Now I see how much they really care about me, because they stuck with me when I wasn't being me, they were just waiting for the day I took off the mask, they were willing to wait 11 years, they rock :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!