GOAL! Who's with me????!

Options

Replies

• KenzieKidwell
    KenzieKidwell Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would love to be involved in this group. I am with-in 15lbs of my goal and I WILL reach it by November so I can practice maintaining my weight before we start trying for baby #2!!!
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    @Brittonymiller- awesome! Do they have any healthy (or healthier) options at Sonic?

I'm sure they do, but I definitely didn't get it :tongue: . If I had known I was going to start counting again today I would never have gone. Haha. We are having a healthy dinner tonight, though, so I'm hoping to still make it under calories. Great job on the mowing by the way! I do some of the yard every once in awhile and think the men do tend to over exaggerate.
  • linfroet
    linfroet Posts: 14
    Options
    Nice! :)

About your thought: Ye okey, just a question.. hehe... how do I do?
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    First day has gone very well. I visited a friend today and we went for a 6 mile walk around a country park. This is a much longer walk than i usually do, but I felt fine if a little stiff later on. Even with having sunday dinner at my mother's, I have managed to stay under my calories today. Hopefully I can keep this up!

Edited to add:
    My start weight is 9 stone 9.5lbs, I have lost 10.5 lbs since starting this site, and my waist currently measures 29.5 inches (it is all about those 0.5's). I am 5'4" tall.

I'd be happy just to lose one inch off my waist, and delighted to lose two inches. I currently exercise very little, so I would love to keep the exercise up at least three times a week.
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    It is confirmed, our puppy will eat absolutely anything....just dropped a big piece of raw brocolli on the floor. Gone. Bleh! (-:

On a positive note, on track to meet the calories for the day (once you consider the mowing earlier)....
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    It is confirmed, our puppy will eat absolutely anything....just dropped a big piece of raw brocolli on the floor. Gone. Bleh! (-:

On a positive note, on track to meet the calories for the day (once you consider the mowing earlier)....
  • annelemieux
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group. I am very active but need to get my calories under control. I cycle 2 to 3 times a week, attend spin class twice a week, but just cannot seems to drop weight.
  • miserywaterfall
    Options
    I am in!
  • jalee71
    jalee71 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am in! My name is Janet, I am 40 years old.
    SW-240
    CW-235.5
    GW-140
    I too lose my enthuisiam and get off track way too easily. I need all the help I can get!:flowerforyou:
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    @Thamantha- Good job meeting your goal, it's so hard to be good when you eat with family....My dad is visiting this weekend, which usually means a whole lot of eating out and no exercise. I need to figure out how to realign our typical activities while keeping him happy (he's not very active).
  • brittonymiller
    Options
    Jennifer- Use the puppy as an excuse and tell your dad you'd love company while you take him for a walk (and make the walk much longer than he expects :laugh: ).

I did terribly today. Didn't even track my calories. I will be much better tomorrow. I have to work through two meals tomorrow. That means healthy packed meals and no opportunity to snack on stuff around the house. I don't even know my official weight right now. I'll have to remember to check tomorrow morning.
  • brittonymiller
    Options
    thamantha- Great job staying under calories and getting such a long walk in yesterday! I hope you did just as well today! I need to hear stuff like that to get motivated!
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    Did pretty good today, was under calories by 79, hehe, there is most likely a rounding error somewhere in there but as long as I am close, that's alright. Also went for a little run/walk, used to run alot more but it has fallen out of favor in the last year or so but I am trying to get back into it. I canceled my gym membership because it was too expensive and I just was barely going so it wasn't worth it at all.

@Brittony- That's ok, just start tomorrow, definitely make sure you plan some fun snacks for yourself though so you don't feel deprived and gorge when you get home....
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today. Ate well and excersided. Even managed to get more water in than usual. This is one of my hardest goals. Have a great week everyone!
  • linfroet
    linfroet Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi everybody!

How nice to see what you all wroted since last time I checked! :)

Today was my boyfriends bday which means a lot of cake, cookies food etc. I succeeded in staying under my caloriegoal with 56(!) calories left, puuuh!

I did though skipped lunch and did not ate a good breakfast as I usually try to do (sometimes). It's hard to stay under your caloriegoal when people have their birthdays. Tomorrow is my cousins birthday, I do not know what to do and how to do. :S
  • Mygypsysoul
    Options
    I'm watching my kitten play with a scrap of paper on the floor.. Man I wish I had that kind of energy!!!

Have any of you tried Billy Blank's PT 24/7?? I should be getting it this week and I was wondering what to expect.
  • linfroet
    Options
    Hi ya all!!!

How are you? This week I've logged into mpf everyday and I've exercied once. Tomorrow I'm gonna have my second workout for this week, I'm going to the gym and try a class called afrodance! :D

What kind of workout's have you guys been up to?
  • Mygypsysoul
    Options
    I run four times a week, plus I walk everyday too. I also do yoga twice a week and I'll be doing Billy Blanks PT 24/7 four times a week. I need to do more strength training. I'll get some from the PT 24/7 and yoga, but I'd like more.
  • linfroet
    Options
    Wow! I think that your exercise plan sounds good! You do exercise a lot! Good job!

And I read all the other posts recently and I just want to say: Good job so far everybody! I'm impressed!

Now we have a weekend in front of us so let's keep each other updated with our exercise and maybe a snack tip? My tip is a long walk on the afternoon, dinner and then a fruitsalad mixed with honey! Yummi!