Back At It Again

Hello all,

I've been using MyFitnessPal for years now, but always on and off. I always end up neglecting it even though I find that it actually helps me in my journey. This time I hope to actually be consistent enough until I see the results that I want.

I have a pretty unhealthy relationship with food I would say, which makes it hard for me to control myself/eat right. This has led me to gain about twenty pounds in the last year or so, and trying to get myself together has been a struggle. Nevertheless, I'm positive that I can make some change now since I've been feeling more motivated than ever.

Anyway, I would love to make some friends on here, so please feel free to add me. Any further motivation would be a blessing.

Good luck to everyone on their journeys!

Replies

• JJGottaLoseIt
    JJGottaLoseIt Posts: 22 Member
    Hi Jasmin! I think many of us on here have struggled to stay consistent with our eating habits over the years. It sounds like you are in a solid place to achieve your weight loss, or as I like to say, excess fat loss goals. I am also looking to make some fat loss friends on here and share the journey, as well as, self-motivate. I enjoyed reading your post. I hope we both can achieve our goals with the help of this site.