Accountability Partners

Howdy people.

I'm looking for accountability partners. We don't have to have the same diet and exercise plans, but we would just help each other honor the plans we've made for ourselves. By posting our goals, for the day, week or month and checking in with our progress.

I have a fitness tracker, one of those scales that tells you TMI and a plan, but having support from other people working on the same thing would be so helpful.

Replies

• mokhemisalerato7
    mokhemisalerato7 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey i am new but im ready to put in the work... i am game to be ur accountability partner
  • klaw28x
    klaw28x Posts: 11 Member
    edited August 2019
    I am here to hold you accountable. What are you wanting to accomplish? What is 1 of your goals?
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Hey y’all! Welcome!
  • hollymb11
    hollymb11 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I need an accountability partner! I tend to obsess and have a little success and give up after a month. I really want to stick with tracking and working out and finally find success.
  • Chel_LMSFR
    Chel_LMSFR Posts: 3 Member
    @klaw28x Hi. Thanks to responding to accountability partners. I am in the stage of my journey where I want to establish routines. I want to start by preparing my meals and snacks for the work week at home over the weekend, avoid fast food/take out during the work week and walk every day. Do you have any plans you'd like help staying accountable for?
  • klaw28x
    Hello i need to help with eating 3 meals a day. My issue is i wait until dinner to really eat. I work out on my lunch break and may eat some fruit or a little protein. During my workout i may burn 300-500 calories 😭. I need to be reminded that dinner is not the only meal of the day.
  • klaw28x
    How long have you been preparing your meals? Sounds like i need to do the same thing lol.
  • _BeBrave
    _BeBrave Posts: 23 Member
    🖐️ I need an accountability partner!
  • Chel_LMSFR
    Chel_LMSFR Posts: 3 Member
    @klaw28x I haven't started meal prep yet, I'm waiting until I get my first check from my new job.
  • JJGottaLoseIt
    JJGottaLoseIt Posts: 22 Member
    I think accountability partners can be a huge part of the process, as well as, simply fun. Humans are social creatures, and so it just makes sense that not going it alone would be helpful. I also know we can spread ourselves thin, so I can honestly say that I would be up for giving being an accountability partner to you a try, seeing if we have accountability chemistry lol. Add me if you want to give it a shot 8).
  • johanjrck
    johanjrck Posts: 2 Member
    I completely agree with accountability. I’ve been trying to get friends and family to join the app so I could compare stuff and see what’s working for others. Feel free to add me also community
  • Hi everyone. I’m also looking for accountability partners. How do we make that happen?
  • dianahajen1
    dianahajen1 Posts: 19 Member
    That is the reason I am here. I am ready to go.
  • mw43230
    mw43230 Posts: 11 Member
    Good luck with this. You're very smart to get support. Studies show this is the way to success. AccountabiliBuddies!!!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • melt1965
    melt1965 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm on my last 10lb I need a push to final post but it's so hard would like some help to achieve it I exercise most days if anyone would like to add me feel free