New here! Trying to lose some unwanted weight

Options
A friend told me of this website. Going to give it a try. Looks like it will help keep me on track. Lost 50lbs last year but struggling to keep it off and to lose even more. Hoping to find support from others that have the same struggles in life.

Replies

• SandraMtaylor
    Options
    You have come to the right place. Feel free to add me!
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You can get lots of support and info from this site for sure!!

Add me if you'd like!!!
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!! This is an awesome site with some amazing and supportive people, i have met so many friends that truly keep me nmotivated and fighting this battle daily! Ilovethissite♥ Add me if you like! :smile:
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome!! This is a great place to meet and get motivational support in your weight loss efforts. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish and best of luck to you in your effort to reach your goal!

:smile:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Its the best site around welcome
  • ricklf
    ricklf Posts: 1
    Options
    I AM A GUY WHO WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT I HAVE LOW ENTHUSIASM... WHAT DO I DO?
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Sounds all too familiar. Just having hardworking friends motivates me on here. Add me if you'd like!
  • teaganmay
    Options
    I just signed up today too, hoping this site will give me some extra motivation! I have lost 45 lbs to date and need to change it up and lose about 40 more to be where I want to be. :)
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day, and logging my food has helped me drop 30 pounds since May 1st. Nothing fancy. Eat less. Exercise more. Repeat.

Good luck!
  • heidi1906
    heidi1906 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome
  • DeeGirl73
    Options
    Thanks for making me feel so welcome.
  • diane1370
    diane1370 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You came to the right site. Everyone is so supportive. Add me if you want.