Hello my name is Jill!

Options
Hello everyone!

I just joined this app and am excited to develop healthy habits.

Healthy Habits I want to nourish:
1) eating more fruits & vegetables
2) drinking more water
3) practicing yoga 2x a week
4) strength training 2x a week
5) stretching every day
6) walking every day

Feel free to connect with me especially if you have similar goals!

Replies

• dignow96
    dignow96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Jill, I'm Stew. Saw the title on your post and had to stop by. I've only been around for a little over a year an a half but have recently reconnected here and started daily meal tracking again. I've lost a decent amount of weight (my profile is a bit, ummm, thorough if you want more info) and we've got a handful of goals in common. Things I'm looking to do:

1. Restructure my diet to focus on muscle gains and fat loss - still within a keto-ish framework.
    2. Get back on the road after work - I recently strained the ligament on the bottom of my left foot and was literally hobbling around for the last couple weeks. Not wanting to reinjure it I've been taking it easy a little too long. Not going to run home today but we'll see how the foot holds up to a brisk 4mi walk.
    3. I've been focusing on strength training for the last three months now. Made some gains and am really getting into the science behind it and focusing on maximizing my time in the gym in the mornings.

Anyways, welcome and I wish you all best beating those goals into submission. Or achieving them, whichever is more your style.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    All the best
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • lilgrace15
    lilgrace15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals! I’m trying to do 20 mins of Pilates everyday for two weeks. It’s a struggle! Run 2 miles 4 days a week. And eat healthy! I’d love more friends to help motivate!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Options
    Hi Jill! Welcome!
  • bradstevens28
    bradstevens28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jill! Feel free to add me!