Progress!

Options
heatherschnitzler
heatherschnitzler Posts: 12 Member
edited August 2019 in Success Stories
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to encourage someone today. I started counting calories at the beginning of June:

Weight 184lbs
Height 5’4”
Age 22

I had no idea how many calories I was eating a day because I believed at the time that it didn’t matter. I was eating healthy (no sugar, bread, or junk food). But no matter how healthy I ate, I couldn’t loose any weight no matter how hard I tried. So, this was my last resort.
I began eating 1,550 calories per day and making sure I walked at least 10,000 steps.

I’m happy to tell you that about 11-12 weeks later I now weigh in at 170!

I realize I still have a long way to go, my goal being 125lbs, but I’m on a steady path to get there. It’s not about getting it off fast, it’s about slowly becoming healthier and coming closer to your goal in a healthy manner. As of today, I am 14lbs lighter and this has been the only method to help me.

Thanks for reading, remember, YOU’VE GOT THIS!

P.S.
If you want to share your progress, please feel free! I love hearing success stories. ☺️

Replies

• Joyjas
    Joyjas Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome in that dress!
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • heatherschnitzler
    heatherschnitzler Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everybody! We’ve all got this!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!