yo I'm a repeat offender

I'm sure a few of you are as well. I jump back on the wagon after falling off, promise myself that I'll stick with it. then whoops.. I slipped again. I'm so clumsy.. or lazy.. or unmotivated. whatever you wanna call it. first time I used mfp was god knows how long ago, lost a lot, and I mean ALOT of weight but has slowly and surely found itself back into my gob and attached to my thighs yikes

sooooo like, who wants to start this journey YET AGAIN with me? we can hold eachother accountable, i can shout at you, you shout at me, offer words of wisdom and support or stupidity. sounds great right??

just add me or say hi on here and I'll add you. or don't, but I'll be sad so help a fat girl out please! thanksss

Replies

• TheDreamer818
    TheDreamer818 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey Chunks! Jk. Been where your at but found a new purpose which keeps me motivated.
  • ieat2muchlol
    ieat2muchlol Posts: 11 Member
    Hey Chunks! Jk. Been where your at but found a new purpose which keeps me motivated.

chunks.. ye I'd say that's accurate 😬
  • jruiz4120
    jruiz4120 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    I'm so clumsy.. or lazy.. or unmotivated.
    Nah, let's sub pretty and funny and obviously motivated or you wouldn't be here. ;)

I'm in the same boat. Did MFP about five years ago and got to a healthy happy weight, but last couple years I didn't look after myself and now here I am again, chubbed out and outta shape. We did it before, we can do it again, right? :)

• seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    hi
  • ieat2muchlol
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    Nah, let's sub pretty and funny and obviously motivated or you wouldn't be here. ;)

I'm in the same boat. Did MFP about five years ago and got to a healthy happy weight, but last couple years I didn't look after myself and now here I am again, chubbed out and outta shape. We did it before, we can do it again, right? :)

chubbed out! I can definitely relate. got too much of it going on 😩

just gotta kick my own *kitten* into shape, I'm running out of excuses now..
  • daporter13
    daporter13 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, yup, I could use some accountability. I need to get back on track.
  • ceastabrook
    ceastabrook Posts: 13 Member
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »

This is where I am. Too much comparing to others and nonsense this and that... The reality is that I am a smaller person so cannot eat like a taller one without going outwards. Sadly. So I've been going 40 days today apparently, back on the wagon. Good luck to us all!
  • jruiz4120
    I’m in kinda the same boat.. I’m 6ft tall and if I look at food the wrong way I gain weight lol
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm the same. Lost 37kgs like 7 years ago and gained it back and more! Gotta get myself together. Feel free to add me.
  • jwilb2514384
    jwilb2514384 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Life is about starting so here's to starting! Even if it is again!
  • ieat2muchlol
    thanks for all the adds!

it's sort of relieving that so many of us are in the same boat with the yoyoing. let's help eachother out in making sure we stay on it this time!
  • jruiz4120
    I’m down to help each other
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome back to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • ieat2muchlol
    still on the hunt for more friends 👋👋