Starting my journey anew, friends needed!

Options
Hello everyone!

I'm Adelinue, 24 y-o student! And today I commit myself to losing 10kg (~22lbs) in a 22 weeks period.

A little info about my journey, which actually began over 4 years ago. My max weight was at 93 kg (205lbs) when I decided to lose some weight, over a period of roughly 7 months, I had lost 21kgs (46lbs) to get to my lowest weight, 72kgs (158lbs). Over the last four years, I maintained my weight around 74kg (163lbs) until this last year, where added stress and busy life meant way less time to workout and unhealthy eating habits creeping up on me again. I gained almost 6 kg (13lbs) in a 3 monthes span. Which left me miserable and unhappy with the way I look ... again. Which is how I ended up here ... again :)
The first time, MFP helped me a lot with counting my calories. As I began maintaining, I stopped using it as regularly, since after 2 years of counting, I could somewhat guess how much I was eating. The last few months though, I honestly couldn't care that I was eating way more calories than needed.

I'm searching for friends in the community who would help me stay commited, and I would do the same for them.

For me, here's the 'plan' for now:
- Exercise at least thrice a week.
- Prepare my lunches beforehand so I don't eat out as much.
- Stick to calorie counting.

And that's basically it, it sounds way easier than it actually is, but as anyone who tried it can attest, the hardest part is starting. So here's to trying to make this re-start stick! Ahah
Thanks for reading ♥

Replies