Feeling a little bummed.

Options
I've been using this site for about 2 months now, and I've watched the scale go down. I've lost about 11kg (24lbs) but I've seen no physical results! I thought by now I might have noticed a smidgen of difference, but nope. Am I doing something wrong?? Sigh. Guess I'm feeling a little unmotivated and down at the moment.

How much did you guys lose before you noticed a difference?

Replies

• MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm down 50 lbs. and I never notice it, until I look back at pictures. However these last 15-20 lbs. I see no change, even in pictures. It's definitely frustrating but I know for a fact my clothes fit better!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Isn't there a change in your clothes? They should be bigger. Did you take measurements before you started? You may see a difference in inches. We are most critical on ourselves so I'm sure there is a visible difference. You're doing great!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    24 lbs is a lot in two months. I bet your face is slimmer and your clothes are loose. Stop being your own worst enemy and be happy. The scale is going down, so you are doing amazing!
  • diane1370
    diane1370 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We are so critical of ourselves, 24 pounds in 2 months, that is awesome. Keep up the good work and don't let anything get you down.