I hope I can stay on track

Options
Its hard to be on a diet when I'm surrounded with people who loves to eat. One of the reason I've gained weight because my friends love to feed me foods all the time. I can't say no because who can't say no to free food right? I felt so emotional yesterday because my friend bought my fav burger and eat in front of me while I'm doing the intermittent fasting. I hope I can keep being strong and stay on track.

Replies

• amethyst72016
    amethyst72016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @sugarcakes38 yeah thats true. I have to be strong and say no to them whenever they try to sabotage my diet. Food is food! Thank you for the motivation.
  • xynthea26
    xynthea26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What I helped me was eating what I wanted but with moderation. Lasagna? Yes but only a small bit and I enjoyed it as much as possible. It’s absolutely hard telling someone who means well that you’re out of calories for the day but if you have a little bit, then they will see how serious you are and only then will they get what you are aiming for.
    Hope this helps 💕
  • amethyst72016
    Options
    @xynthea26 yeah i do that now...like a pinch of a garlic bread. lol. It won't ruined my diet right? I feel so anxious with counting calories now..
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Its hard to be on a diet when I'm surrounded with people who loves to eat. One of the reason I've gained weight because my friends love to feed me foods all the time. I can't say no because who can't say no to free food right? I felt so emotional yesterday because my friend bought my fav burger and eat in front of me while I'm doing the intermittent fasting. I hope I can keep being strong and stay on track.

Learn to say no, thank you.

Tell your friends that losing weight is important to you and you feel they are sabotaging your efforts

Don't hang around them at meal times.
  • amethyst72016
    Options
    @LyndaBSS okay, I will. I have to show them that I'm serious this time.