20-year-old girl looking for friends her age!

Options
Hey,
I am Eva and I am trying to lose about 20 pounds. My height is 5'6" and I weigh 164 pounds.
However, I will not be able to do that all by myself and I am looking for some friends that are around my age.

Feel free to add me, I love healthy food, music and my husband ;)

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hey! We're pretty close. I'm 20, 5'6", and 170-something. (Staying away from the scale for a bit. :D )

Feel free to add me! I'm all about support. [:
  • Chubby_bunnyy
    Chubby_bunnyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hi. nice to meet you. im Mei. im 23.
  • Schwarzeaugen
    Schwarzeaugen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This site really makes weight loss so easy! Feel free to add me :3
  • katie_rn
    katie_rn Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi! I'm Katie, 25 years old. It's nice to find people with similar goals about your age too. :)
  • Laurendaniellebushby
    Options
    Hi im lauren 23 and just looking for support and people going through the same journey as me . 5ft3 171lbs . 33lbs lost so far feel free to add me :)
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bethany. I'm 20. I have about 60 pounds left to lose. Let's be friends!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have about 40 lbs to lose... feel free to add me.
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    I'm Jess and I'm 26! I just joined...feel free to add me! :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and noticed you are a musician, so cool! I was privately trained in classical and jazz guitar, although I am horrible at playing in groups/improv haha. My stats are listed below (although I was 124 before mfp). I am looking to lose another 15-20 pounds (maybe 10), but plan on continuing to use this site for upkeep after reaching my goal :D
  • Hey! I'm 24 with about 40 lbs to lose! Feel free to friend me!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    24 here. I have another 65 lbs to lose, on top of what I've already lost. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • haerae
    haerae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Haley - 22 and I'd love to find some friends too! I'm 5'6" and just under 160 (yay!) and I'd love to have someone to keep me motivated on here! Please feel free to add me :)