Newbie here!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Nicolle, and i'm very much struggling to lose my baby weight... my baby is now nearly 2! After goodness knows how many diets i've tried i've stumbled across this website.. Hopefully i'll be able to lose SOMETHING without enduring days of starvation! I don't know anyone on here so a few friends would be very much appreciated :):)

Replies

• Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello Newbie! I think you will find MFP very helpful and motivational :) Friend me, if you like :happy:
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    Good evening! I'm Vernette and I've just joined. I have about 80-100 lbs to lose. Sheesh! It looks depressing seeing it written out like that. But here goes.
  • debsavking
    Options
    welcome this absolutely and gud site. I will friend u so we can do it together.
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your weight loss journey. A friend request is on its way.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicolle, welcome to MFP, everyone is lovely here, you'll get loads of support and advice. Add me if you'd like to, I always like to have new friends from different backgrounds to give and receive tips from! :-)
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome one and all! Log ALL your food. Check in every day. Make friends, drink your water. YOU CAN DO THIS! and as my hubby says, "it went on one pound of a time, it has to come OFF one pound at a time". xoxoxoxo Bevy
  • cdstormer
    cdstormer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a really great site! I'm sending a friend request. Wishing you much luck!
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi Nicole, Welcome! You will love this site. This is not a diet, this is a lifestyle change.

Feel free to friend me and I will send you some helpful hints and what not to do so you do not make the mistakes I made.

Welcome.... Claire
  • debclif
    debclif Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You made the first great first step in joining this site. It's a great site. Feel free to friend me. I am trying to loose a total of 35+ lbs and it is all baby fat, from two kids. My little one is almost 9 months old. I was actually 15 lighter after birth but gained since. BOO! Good luck in your journey and hopefully I will see you around.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Friend me!
  • nicolle159
    nicolle159 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much everyone! Definately will not feel alone here! Cannot wait to get started tomorrow :)
  • MelissaDawn88
    Options
    I'm all for no starvation lol :happy:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    This is only my 4th day. Your story sounds similar to mine, but my youngest "baby" is 7!!