Brand new motovational tool just for me! and you 2..IF

IF you fit into this age group you too may have a huge reason to get healthy! I just found out I am going to be a great grandmother for the first time. My beautiful granddaughter is going to have her baby the end of September. I really really need to get healthier if I am going to be around for great grandchilren. Wow I never thought of it this way before. A brand new motovational tool just for me and maybe for you too! Wow...

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    IF you fit into this age group you too may have a huge reason to get healthy! I just found out I am going to be a great grandmother for the first time. My beautiful granddaughter is going to have her baby the end of September. I really really need to get healthier if I am going to be around for great grandchilren. Wow I never thought of it this way before. A brand new motovational tool just for me and maybe for you too! Wow...
  • Wow, Great Grandma!!! Congrats to you!! That is very exciting!!:drinker:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    How awesome! I can tell you are beaming with happiness and I have a feeling your'e gonna do great.

:happy:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    congrats! what great motivation!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Congrats. You look so young though.
  • wackadoodle
    wackadoodle Posts: 24 Member
    Congrats on the new member of your family to come! We will be praying that that baby is born healthy/ It is a great modivation as well! HUGS

Peggy