Add me! I need support

Hi, I was down to 170lbs about a year and a half ago. I was 30lbs above my goal but I was making progress and feeling good then the same thing happened to me that always happens to me. I let myself go and now Im 210lbs, the biggest Ive ever been. I can not maintain my weight loss ever. No matter how many times I lose weight I gain it back. I see people on TV who maybe gain 10lbs but they always stay in a range. Not me I always have these dramatic swings. I have to constantly buy new clothes bc I am either too big or too small for them meanwhile I know people that still fit in their stuff from high school. I dont know why Im like this but I want to try again. My concern now is my health. My grandfather had diabetes and my father and older brother have diabetes too. A few months ago I was told by a doctor that Im pre diabetic so if I don’t finally get in control I’ll be diabetic too and of couse it would be nice to look and feel good too. Im really tired of this roller coaster and want to control my emotional binge eating before it effects my health anymore. Would love some support from others on the same journey of health. Please feel free to add me and wish me luck :)

Replies

• GigiJabo
    GigiJabo Posts: 13 Member
    Im hoping to drop some weight before thanksgiving. I haven’t seen some family in a while and some of them are gonna have a look of disapproval when they see me... sigh..... hoping to avoid that
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Life happens. We've all got a story behind what brought us here.

Good luck with your journey!