Insanity,P90X,Turbofire or Chealean Extreme

Options
I still have A lot of weight to lose- and I am wondering if anyone has tried any of the programs what works for SHREDDING FAT-- I'm not at the toning phase yet, I just need to SHRED the fat. Please if anyone can enlighten me on what would be the BEST program for what I'm looking to do that would be amazing :) feel free to add me too :)

Replies

• tonitiger26
    tonitiger26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love the original Turbo Jam...it's great and really has helped me. It's not as complex as the other programs but it's a great way to start. I've lost almost 25 lbs since April. I'm going to step up to TurboFire soon I think. Good luck!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I did Charlene extreme after losing weight, but her whole message is muscle burns fat. I think all those you named are really about getting strong, but you will also lose fat, too. There is cardio in every one of those programs. I like Charlene. She does both the extreme and turbofire.
    But I really loved the extreme.
  • ssnichole987
    ssnichole987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've herd really good things about the 30 days shred workout. I'm starting it next week. But I haven't tried any of the others so not sure how they are. However, from what I've read, you need to be in decent shape already for Insanity and P90X...
  • jennmichel1
    Options
    I have done Insanity, it's crazy!! Mostly for toning...
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I've herd really good things about the 30 days shred workout. I'm starting it next week. But I haven't tried any of the others so not sure how they are. However, from what I've read, you need to be in decent shape already for Insanity and P90X...

30 day shred is great but looking for something more challenging I actually just finished my first round of p90x and i lost 61 lbs :) so i don't believe that you need to be in good shape because i was near 300 lbs when i started, and that was the first program i did...you just end up having to modify it to your ability....and it takes a lot of dedication and commitment but you can do it :) I'm just looking to lost more weight- and since I have already don't p90x I would like to change it up and go for insanity(which is all cardio) for a change and then go back to p90x until p90x2 comes out :) Thank you tho!
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    I have done workouts for Insanity, P90X & Turbofire(at the moment only completed 1 phase of P90X but I do own the other two). If you only want cardio Insanity is it!!! If you want cardio that is girlie Turbofire is what you want, it is fun! P90X doesn't have a lot of cardio but is a fantastic workout program that will give you results. Don't be scared of toning workouts, the muscle your building helps burn fat. I did one Chalene Extreme workouts(came on one of my Turbofire disc), I love Chalene but I didn't like the workout at all, too many combination moves for me.

No matter which one of these programs you decide to try, Diet is everything. If you eat crappy you'll get crappy results. If you eat so so healthy, you will get so so results. These workouts are amazing and I love doing them all. But they are like anything else, you get what you put into it.