Ahhh High Heels

Options
2»

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    OK someone needs to email me that picture since I can not see this at work but its created quite the stir... I NEED TO SEE IT!

:wink: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE high heels and their effect on one's appearance! They truly make a difference! I can't wait to be back in them!

YOU GO GIRL!!! SEXAAAAYYYY! :bigsmile:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options

Man...

Shoes....:drinker:

*drool*

Ditto! Being 5'1", heels are necessary to feel like a woman instead of a 5th-grader- most of whom are actually TALLER than I am. Plus, hubby LOVES heels (on me!LOL), the higher the better! Ladies, for those of you afraid of heels because you think they hurt, keep looking! I don't do foot pain! But if I try on enough styles- even pointy toes, I can eventually find a pair that feel good. BTW, I wear an 8W!!! Thank you first child!

Oh- the old mantra of "they'll stretch so get them a little tight" is WRONG!!!!!!! If there's any pain at all, don't buy!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE high heels and their effect on one's appearance! They truly make a difference! I can't wait to be back in them!

YOU GO GIRL!!! SEXAAAAYYYY! :bigsmile:

Kiddo! When are you do!?! There was a curious rumble a few weeks ago if you'd hatched yet!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I do have a question though....

6990-712305-p.jpg

Too sluty? It's brown...

Those are so cute. I could not walk in them, but oh so cute. I have weak ankles so my heels have to stay short. Maybe some day.

Curse my big calf muscles!
    Didn't even come close to fitting....
    I swear if I could just whack off some of it.... I would.