Go ahead and ask a question

pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
Is there something you want to know about one of our fellow mfp chit chat community members? Maybe they aren’t a friend so you can’t message them and you want to know what they eat for breakfast. Or what color their socks are today. Maybe you want to know random things for no good reason at all besides having something to do for a few minutes and learning a little more about someone. So tag and ask it here! Maybe they will answer. Maybe they won’t. But I bet SOMEBODY will answer. Have fun! Be interesting. Participate if you dare!!!

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    @caco_ethes have you burnt any pancakes lately?
  • pizzamyheart
    @Cowsfan1 do you really like cows that much?
  • pizzamyheart
    @your_future_ex_wife why did you pick this for a screen name?
  • pizzamyheart
    @JustReadTheInstructions do you really read instructions?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

Yup - I’m a huge fan - most ppl know that cows refers to the Dallas Cowboys - a local sports radio personality one Randy Galloway referred to Merica’s team as the cows and I just adopted it after years of listening on my commute home - I hope this answer is every you hoped it would be
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    @pizzamyheart what is your favorite pizza - and you can’t just say any pizza - if you were gonna order your last pizza tonite what would it be - from crust preference to toppings?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    @caco_ethes have you burnt any pancakes lately?

😂😂😂 just when I thought I couldn’t like you more
  • pizzamyheart
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Yup - I’m a huge fan - most ppl know that cows refers to the Dallas Cowboys - a local sports radio personality one Randy Galloway referred to Merica’s team as the cows and I just adopted it after years of listening on my commute home - I hope this answer is every you hoped it would be

I live around farms, so I kind of assumed it meant actual cows. I'll tell Betty, the milk cow, not to keep her hopes up anymore.
  • pizzamyheart
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    @pizzamyheart what is your favorite pizza - and you can’t just say any pizza - if you were gonna order your last pizza tonite what would it be - from crust preference to toppings?

it would be hand tossed, not too much sauce, but just enough, cheese, pepperoni and mushroom. Over the years I have been getting vegetables on the pizza and no pepperoni to be a little healthier, but if it was my last pizza ever........... that would be it.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2019

When I see an exceptionally handsome man I sometimes joke, “There goes my future ex-husband.” I guess I thought it would be funny if anyone thought of me that way. A little joking confidence. 😁

Sorry wrong quote
  • pizzamyheart

When I see an exceptionally handsome man I sometimes joke, “There goes my future ex-husband.” I guess I thought it would be funny if anyone thought of me that way. A little joking confidence. 😁

Sorry wrong quote

ohhhhhh i get it!!! Honestly i never even thought of that saying lol. I thought maybe you were angry maybe when you made it, but what you said makes perfect sense now. See, I'm glad I asked!
  • caco_ethes
    @cee134 why aren’t you more vegan?
  • pizzamyheart
    @slimgirljo15 how many years have you been on mfp and who out of all that time was your most favorite mfp member?
  • pizzamyheart

I write them

in Klingon?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

I write them

in Klingon?

You'd think so by the amount of people that can't follow them 😂

wmnjlowh64lb.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Hey, I like vegans, they are tasty. So what I did here is I used a homonym for the word "tasty". This could also be considered a pun. A pun is a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words which sound alike but have different meanings.

In this case I used the word "tasty" to make it sound like I find vegans to be both having a pleasant, distinct flavor or very attractive or appealing. It's funny because I don't eat people.
  • caco_ethes
    cee134 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Hey, I like vegans, they are tasty. So what I did here is I used a homonym for the word "tasty". This could also be considered a pun. A pun is a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words which sound alike but have different meanings.

In this case I used the word "tasty" to make it sound like I find vegans to be both having a pleasant, distinct flavor or very attractive or appealing. It's funny because I don't eat people.

This is why i love you
  • pizzamyheart
    @CanesGalactica are you a battle star galactiga? Did you like the newer version?