Starting back up

Options
jruiz4120
jruiz4120 Posts: 56 Member
I’m trying to lose my last 8lbs anyone have any suggestions to help me out?

Replies

• cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    be patient. It took me a year to lose the last 20. When you get to the last few pounds you have very little wiggle room in your daily calories. Keep doing what you have done all along and take your time.
  • DanSanthomes
    DanSanthomes Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What was wrong with the advice you got in your other thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

It mentioned weighing and logging - which OP was not prepared to do.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    set your goal to lose 0.5lbs/week, and weigh solid foods and measure liquids consumed
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    What was wrong with the advice you got in your other thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

It mentioned weighing and logging - which OP was not prepared to do.

So OP must be prepared to keep those 8 lbs :shrug:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    im trying to get back in the gym and lift at home some i have over 100 to lose... im tired of yoyoing

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    If you are not interested in logging and weighing there is not much I can offer other than it is possible to lose weight without doing either. It still comes back to creating a calorie deficit so you will still have to figure out portion control.

If you are not currently gaining weight then you would need to find a way to daily cut about 250 calories. If there is something you eat or drink each day that you can eliminate or replace with a lower calorie option then that is where to start.