Subscription boxes....

Options
Anyone subscribe to monthly boxes fitness / diet related? .

I have Jacked pack right now, just got first box last week. And I have used Bulu, fab fit fun ( name is deceiving as the majority is make up, skin / jewelry accessory type stuff ) and miss muscle box.

Waiting for second jacked before I decide on whether to keep or not just to try different protein powders. They seem to like pre-workout shakes just as much which I am not a fan of. I tend not to consume anything before a workout to avoid feeling ill.

Muscle box looked good online, but was not at all what I am looking for. Bulu pushes alot of unnecessary supplements ( burns etc )

So I am writing to see if any of you subscribe to a monthly box and if so what box - and what keeps you hooked on them??

TIA,
Michelle ~

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    Amazon was promoting subscription boxes last winter and again for Prime day. None I saw seemed to be a good value for the cost, despite being discounted, so I didn't get any.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    fab fit fun is the only one i have now. i also have one for my dog (shaggy swag) LOL
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    fab fit fun is the only one i have now. i also have one for my dog (shaggy swag) LOL

LOL I had Bark box and pet treater before for my pooch ;)