Mission to drop 50 pounds. Join me

Options
First week of diet. Trying to drop 50 pounds. Tired of being a slave to food. Trying to get healthy and thinner. Please join me. My food log will be open. 😎

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I have an open food log...I will friend you and cheer you on!
  • Serenity0429
    Serenity0429 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    On my path to losing 40 lbs.. down 3 lbs so far :smiley:
  • alesiajackson20
    alesiajackson20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new also. Good tosee that I am not the only person who feels like they're a slave to food. I just need some support to lose 52 pounds
  • shawnprewett8994
    shawnprewett8994 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been sick for about 10 months with Gout secondary to kidney disease. I have adjusted my diet to compensate for the pain and reoccurring attacks. One of the issues that I really need to address is the fact that I weigh 265. I was super active but now the pain has slowed me down significantly. I will open my food log so there is a bit of accountability. Please add me to group.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • caramelapple61
    caramelapple61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all I'm new here can someone show me how the Fitbit works...mine says connected but at the end of the day it doesn't add it to my total for today
  • Kjeans001
    Kjeans001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven’t been on here for awhile but trying to get back in to the routine. I am needed to lose 40lbs and could really use some support!