Belly fat

Options
Working hard in the gym and my stomach still looks like a damn tortoise shellk9gx06dozcpz.jpg

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    can't see your guts when you're wearing a loose t-shirt. Or is this a call for comments of the "you look great! look at your shoulders!" type?

I mean, you DO have nice shoulders soooo...

yeah - sorry - can't see your belly therefore can't comment on your belly, apart from lose more weight and then your guts will go away.
  • weasel2424
    weasel2424 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks..wear bigger stuff clothing, because my stomach is big..i'm working on my diet to flatten my midsection..thanks for the encouraging words, I appreciate it!!!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Doesn't look big to me. Admittedly hard to tell with the loose shirt, but there's nothing sticking out.

Just keep working hard, it'll pay off. I mean, your arms look friggin amazing dude.
  • weasel2424
    Options
    Thanks, I appreciate the nice comments
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Nope.. only see one buff dude, no tortoise shell gut :)
  • weasel2424
    Options
    Thanks, but trust me..it's there..Stevie Wonder could it..thanks for the compliment
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Options
    Maybe post a picture of your stomach rather than a picture of a big and baggy vest?

For me my stomach is the last place to get lean and that happens in the last few pounds.

BTW - if your stomach isn't flat (a front on picture dressed really doesn't show anything useful in that regard!) when you expect it to be then maybe it's a postural issue and not just a fat issue?
  • weasel2424
    Options
    Thanks for the insight, I appreciate it
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    If you feel like you have to wear a loose T to cover a slight imperfection you may need some therapy.

If on the other hand you are struggling with a few extra lbs of body fat, try a 0.5lbs a week deficit while running a proven progressive compound lifting programme.

If, yet again, you are post bragging, I’ve seen better, I’ve seen worse- you be you.

Cheers, h.

Oops, no comment on the tortoise shell, can’t see it.
  • weasel2424
    Options
    I've been jumping rope instead of running..very self conscious of my stomach