Just Checking in🤓

Options
So, My 1st Proper week is almost at an end and I can safely Say I feel better.
I have more energy and since leaving Weight Watchers behind I haven't felt the need to binge, because I'm eating relatively healthy foods I enjoy.I like tracking my calcium and iron levels as I am deficient in both (Thanks to years of dieting)

I "think" I have everything set up correctly.....
I'm set up at lightly active I'm 5ft 8 and 13 stones, female.
(I am on my feet for most of the day doing cleaning, shopping, cooking and don't seem to sit very much.
I wear my fitbit linked up, on a Sunday if I'm more relaxed I don't see any calorie adjustments and i just eat my allotet calories from mfp.
Some days are very busy and I rack up 12-16,000 steps. I'll then get a calorie increase of which I eat some back if I'm hungry.
As my activity levels vary I thought it best to set a light as according to my fitbit my average steps is 6-10,000.

Really want this to work

Replies

• markjacobs1987
    markjacobs1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you’re off to a great start! Just keep at it and you’ll meet your goals.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Agreed, great start!!

Good to eat back as many of those exercise calories as you can (I can't always eat all exercise calories back... I'd be stuffed).

I found a broth (simmered for two hours and sweetened with a tad of brown sugar and cinnamon) of mung beans and dates is great for anemia if affected this severely by your low iron levels. Had my anemic daughter drink for 14 days, and her anemia started reversing. By increasing her iron levels, it kicked in production of red blood cells.

Good luck on here!!