September Challenge & Motivation Group

Options
13»

Replies

• Straitfanatic
    Options
    I would like to join if it is not too late. I have never joined a challenge before & can really use some motivation since gaining weight on vacation.

8426836.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am from West Virginia. I am a special educator, a wife and mother. I have had several medical issues and really need to lose weight. We can do this - I know we can!!!!
  • ashley_navy
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Ashley and I am 23. Originally from Pennsylvania; graduated from THE Ohio State University in March 2010. After college, I joined the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman and was sent to sunny San Diego.

My goal weight is 135 before December 11th. Look forward to "seeing less" of everyone each week :)
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, too! Maybe since there are already too many people, we could form another group with the same idea?
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, too! Maybe since there are already too many people, we could form another group with the same idea?

I sent you a message! :-)
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I too sent you a message, these things open and close so quickly!
  • kelleman1
    Options

Thank you!

I messaged the leader of this group about having a second group with the same challenges. I'll let you know what she says!

Here is the list of what would be the second group. We'll go up to 20 :)

kelleman1
    lrfhunt
    Kaety03
    klsnell1981
    loristroud
    Straitfanatic
    ken1994
  • kelleman1
    Options
    I too sent you a message, these things open and close so quickly!

Got it, thanks! :)
  • Kaycurrier
    Kaycurrier Posts: 231
    Options
    I would like to join to, I know that there are already too many people and I am new otherwise I would start a 'sister group" but maybe if we joined another team or group with the same idea? we could make it fun and compete?
  • Kaycurrier
    Options

Thank you!

I messaged the leader of this group about having a second group with the same challenges. I'll let you know what she says!

Here is the list of what would be the second group. We'll go up to 20 :)

kelleman1
    lrfhunt
    Kaety03
    klsnell1981
    loristroud
    Straitfanatic
    ken1994

Can I be part of the new group? I would really like to jin a group if I am not too late, I am the only dieter (well serious one) in my house
  • kelleman1
    Options
    sure thing!

kelleman1
    lrfhunt
    Kaety03
    klsnell1981
    loristroud
    Straitfanatic
    ken1994
    Kaycurrier
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    let me know when you start up our own post, thanx!
  • kelleman1
    Options
    I will be posting a new topic for the second group very soon! We're September Shred: Red Team! :)
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay in replying to all the questions... It was an unusual 12 hour work day and anything that could go wrong did go wrong starting at 5 am. And I just got home an hour ago.. ARG!

I think Kelly's idea is awesome!!! So we are going to be in two teams. Kelly is going to manage the new recruits and be called September Shred- Red Team. The original group we can go by the same but add on Blue Team (just going off of the banner I created) Don't worry red team you'll get one too!

Just a reminder we will need your sept. start weights by Thursday and we won't do an official weigh in again until the 9th a Friday. First weekly challenge will be posted on Wednesday night/ Thursday morning so you can start planning your week!

I dead on my feet so I'm going to prop them up somewhere for the night. Have a good one!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    SeptemberShredBlue.png

SeptemberShredRed1.png

pick your team color and change the IMG to lowercase and add to your signature!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    This is truly my last post of the day!

Blue team.... Here is the link to our new thread...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330481-september-shred-blue-team-closed

If you are still looking to join a challenge the red team has a few spots open...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330482-september-shred-red-team-11-spots-left
  • Page2777
    Page2777 Posts: 91
    Options
    My start weight is 185pounds if i could shed 10pounds that would be awesome i am aiming to exercise for half hour everyday so we will see how i go good luck all and look forward to first challenge
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    My start weight is 185pounds if i could shed 10pounds that would be awesome i am aiming to exercise for half hour everyday so we will see how i go good luck all and look forward to first challenge

Almost missed this!!! But now I've got you!
    We've moved to a "closed" thread
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330481-september-shred-blue-team-closed?page=2
  • chedderman
    Options
    Shalimarmandy I was a bit confused I didn't realise I was on September challenge.If you are going to do an October one I would love to be included.:smokin: