Hello nurse

Options
Hi there! I am a brand new member looking for inspiration and support. I would like to get in a healthier weight range, for my health but also to encourage my patients. Unfortunately I picked up bad habits during surviving nursing school and the first few years. My wonderful coworkers encouraged me to use this site when I told them of my goals. So please add me, chat with me, etc. I love helping people (hence being a nurse lol) and I too would love support. Cheers 👍

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • Pino1959
    Pino1959 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not really new. I start and then fall off the wagon. I need some encouragement. Started again today. I need to loose at least 30 lbs. I decided to do Atkins with the help of MyFitnessPal. Its very easy to follow the macros with this app. I am a retired but young nurse, lol!!
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Fellow nurse here!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I am a nurse also. Just made my goal Saturday and am retiring next week. There are many challenges working as a nurse and eating well. Good luck on your journey and fiend me if you want.
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    megamom wrote: »
    I am a nurse also. Just made my goal Saturday and am retiring next week. There are many challenges working as a nurse and eating well. Good luck on your journey and fiend me if you want.

A very true statement! Thanks, you too!
  • 1998SK
    1998SK Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    PA 🙃 let’s do this togther:)
  • stahndebs
    stahndebs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    🙌🏽 I am a nurse . Let’s do it
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • gscruiser
    gscruiser Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome