Re-Introduction :-)

Options
Hello everyone. I have been using mfp for awhile now. I fell off the wagon lol but I am back. I have lost 8lbs now so I thought I would put up a new post and invitation to new friends. Im located in Texas but would love motivational friends from all over. Feel free to add me. Have a great night.

Replies

• PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    congrats on the 8 pounds lost so far! Best of luck to you, and have a great night!
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    keep up the good work OK here until the 5th then alaska bound..ill keep you motivated or at least try hehe i might be MIA 5-16 due to my trip across country but if you need some friends then you can add me!!
  • mjscott22
    Options
    I fell of the wagon too,but im back too! Goodluck!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Seems a lot of us have fallen off the wagon and are trying to get back on it. Here's to all of us trying again and good luck to us all.:drinker:
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Welcome back!
  • missmom57
    Options
    Hi, well I have fallen many times in my life, but also succeeded many times, so good luck and great job!! 8 lbs is Awesome•♪♫•*•.¸
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 8 pounds!

ETA~ I have falen off the wagona few times.,....actaully the past week I have been awful. I understand! Let's do this girlie!!!
  • auskelly
    auskelly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    mmm another one with bruises :P im in my second week. feel free to add the more the merrier :happy:
  • yogabebe
    yogabebe Posts: 38
    Options
    Congratulations on the 8 pounds! :) Great job!