Recovering Quitter

Options
Hey all! Returning for the 125th time. LOL this round my goal is to lose 40 lb for my daughter's graduation in May.

Replies

• Johnisfat42
    Johnisfat42 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello. Im returning too, would be happy to add you
  • HealthyGoalsies
    HealthyGoalsies Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi

Everything's possible, keep focused on making your dreams come true. We've got this.

tenor.gif?itemid=11774393
  • livilively
    livilively Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SAME! Haha. I was extremely successful losing weight my first go around on mfp. And then I got a high stress desk job and was doing a lot of emotional eating while sitting on my butt all day. Gained it all back😒👎🏼 tried off and on the past two years to lose the weight again but I'm feeling good about this time☺
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

In order to succeed, you need to know why you keep quitting, so you can repair it.

Good luck with your journey!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hello. Im returning too, would be happy to add you

Please do
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    livilively wrote: »
    SAME! Haha. I was extremely successful losing weight my first go around on mfp. And then I got a high stress desk job and was doing a lot of emotional eating while sitting on my butt all day. Gained it all back😒👎🏼 tried off and on the past two years to lose the weight again but I'm feeling good about this time☺

So, we share the same life. LOL
  • davidupperton6627
    davidupperton6627 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m back after 2 years gorging my face lol ...👍👍

• arahas01
    arahas01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same! Weight: Easy to gain, hard to lose! 😭 But we can do it for sure!