Down to Goal-Yay!

Options
I am 60 years old, 5'2,I started on MFP last year and to date I've lost 15 lbs....started at 132- to date at 117! I went from a size 6 to a size 2 and had to go and buy new bras- one size down....
MFP has helped me to really see what I was eating, and in this past summer I cut out all meats....so just fish, grains, veggies and beans for me. I feel much better.
My ONLY complaint is loose skin in my tummy- so unflattering! How do I get rid of that? I'm not interviewing for Sports Illustrated (ha) just want to look good along with feeling good

Replies

• evergreenlakegirl
    evergreenlakegirl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support summersiier....you look fabulous!! I can see that you must do toning exercise- you have some good ab muscles :) .....I was using the weights in the beginning but lost interest and do yoga now. In the summer I walk a lot and golf, but hoping those terrible wrinkles go away to some degree. Still hanging on...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!