September Biggest Loser Registration (open until Aug 31st at midnight EST)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
GAIN CONFIDENCE, LOSE WEIGHT, ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE IN A FRIENDLY SUPPORTIVE COMPETITION ;)

September is a great time to recommit to your weight loss goals, so join with us for our September Challenge to help keep you motivated.
September REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Here are the steps to register for September:

1. Leave a comment here in the comments section below.
2. CLICK HERE to register and enter starting weights

**Note: You may have to join the group to post your starting weights.**

Registration ends this Aug 31st or until we reach capacity.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

REGISTRATION PAGE
(https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761353/september-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest)

BIGGEST LOSER GROUP PAGE
( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge )

Replies

• AB0215
    Options
    Please make sure you leave a comment HERE before you click below to enter your starting weights. This helps helps to keep the challenge on the first page of the board and gives everyone a fair chance to join.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761353/september-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge to join and loads of support and encouragement to help you meet your goals.
  • ShrrlyDee
    ShrrlyDee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in. What is the first weigh-in date/week?
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more, please comment here first!
  • AB0215
    Options
    KetoShrrl wrote: »
    I'm in. What is the first weigh-in date/week?

@KetoShrrl First weigh ins due during Week 1 which is Sept 1-7 and yours would be whatever day you selected as your weigh day.
  • JK1761
    JK1761 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more!
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    i would like to join please!
  • rlidl57
    rlidl57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join... please!
  • MellOnTheMove
    MellOnTheMove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too!
  • madtownmitch
    madtownmitch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more.
  • AB0215
    Options
  • madtownmitch
    madtownmitch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How do I join the group? When I go to the page to post my starting stats, there's no reply box for me to type my information in to. From the beginning post on that page, I understand I may have to join the group to post, but where/how do I do that? Thanks!
  • Colburn_41
    Colburn_41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • AB0215
    Options
    How do I join the group? When I go to the page to post my starting stats, there's no reply box for me to type my information in to. From the beginning post on that page, I understand I may have to join the group to post, but where/how do I do that? Thanks!

@madtownmitch It's a green box that says "Join" and it's either on the main page or right there on the registration page and I can't see it because I'm already a member.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Still room for more!!
  • Handlesgone
    Handlesgone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge. Please add me to the list.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@madtownmitch It's a green box that says "Join" and it's either on the main page or right there on the registration page and I can't see it because I'm already a member.

@madtownwitch- if you still can't see the "join" button. From the weight starting registration page; scroll to the very top. Click on the words Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge, that will take you to the main page. From there, you for sure should see the "join" green (I think) button that you can click on to be part of this marvelous group. :)
  • catgray78
    catgray78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes please, I did this a while ago before I had my baby and want to get my mojo back !!