I have no friends

Options
I’m starting back, for my health, i have no friends, I’d like someone to bounce off of. Count my calories. Get healthy together?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I like the groups. Some groups are great for more in depth conversations, finding people with similar goals, and people to relate to.

Good luck on here!
  • markjacobs1987
    markjacobs1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I’ll be glad to help if you need an accountability partner.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    I am a member of a group in the MFP Community that's a monthly challenge. If you'd like to be part of a lively daily conversation on health and fitness and share ideas about what's working and what isn't, it's a great support. We have a weekly weigh-in (on the day of your choice), with a tally made to see which *team* did the best each week. That accountability is great, but for me it's the daily conversation that is also super helpful and supportive.

If that kind of community/team support would help you meet your weight loss goals, come and join the group! Register by joining the Fit2Fat group and then posting your info in this thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761249/september-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page#latest
  • venkatcvb
    venkatcvb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i amno professionalbut enjoy out doors....If you let me know your regime i may be able to sort it out for you with little efforts...