• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Aside from offering to put me in fuzzy handcuffs, not really,

An yes, still pretty new

How you like it so far?
    Seems you got chased by a few men already on here
    hence the name change i suspect, but that is an assumption, so could be wrong

Not really chased, or that I've noticed. I had a bad experience when I first got here and not interested in a repeat. That's why the name change.

I actually really enjoy talking to people, but the new name scares ppl off lol
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options

An yes, still pretty new

How you like it so far?

Not really chased, or that I've noticed. I had a bad experience when I first got here and not interested in a repeat. That's why the name change.

Then my apologies for my quick assumption, thought i saw a trend i had seen on here before with a woman with an profile picture, that looks pretty, and gets chased around by some pervs here on MFP who think this is Tinder

No need for apologies. I had my share at first, brushed it off really.

Now I can't even get casual conversations going thanks to the name lol
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Options

An yes, still pretty new

How you like it so far?

Then my apologies for my quick assumption, thought i saw a trend i had seen on here before with a woman with an profile picture, that looks pretty, and gets chased around by some pervs here on MFP who think this is Tinder

Surly it can’t be that bad that no one wants to talk without hooking up ffs lol
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options

An yes, still pretty new

How you like it so far?

This isn’t tinder? No wonder it never does anything when I swipe right on you.
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

An yes, still pretty new

How you like it so far?

This isn’t tinder? No wonder it never does anything when I swipe right on you.

just started
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options

An yes, still pretty new

How you like it so far?

Surly it can’t be that bad that no one wants to talk without hooking up ffs lol

There's only been one person consistently in my inbox. I think everyone else saw the name change and gave up!

tenor.gif
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options

An yes, still pretty new

How you like it so far?

This made me laugh, so your name scares off people... Well then you know what they were after in the first place

Exactly
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    We'll see

tenor.gif
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member