Weight loss journey to fitness

Options
Hey everyone my name is Priscilla. I started changing my eating habits on and off since the beginning of spring 2019. I knew it wasn’t enough when I weighed myself at 193lbs. I started researching online because I knew I had to to be more serious. I found about tracking macros and that’s when it started getting even more serious on Aug 5 2019. Since then I been happy keeping track of all my meals and started going back to the gym. I realized now it’s not just a journey but I think now it’s becoming more of a lifestyle for me and having fun with it. My only support system is my mom by phone since they’re out in Florida and I live in California. I also have a trainer at the gym for now but not sure how long that will last I’m not going to lie it does get pretty expensive. I’m here to make new friends with similar interests and goals. So it’s nice to be on here and see what’s goin on out there and learning more about fitness hope all is well, take care!

Replies

• gennyfer86
    gennyfer86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your hair is amazing. Just sayin'.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • gscruiser
    gscruiser Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • Guzman1016
    Guzman1016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! so glad to be here!