Fighting to start my family - 60 lbs. to go!

Options
clarapasson
clarapasson Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2019 in Motivation and Support
Hi,

My name is Clara. :) I'm a recent newlywed and paramedic-in-training, on my way to losing 60 pounds!
My husband and I long deeply to start our family and have tried to do so for many years with no success. He has 2 healthy children, while I have had a wide range of adventures with pregnancy, most of them involving rare conditions or complications. After 6 years, we have had 4 losses... with no answer in sight. My bloodwork is fine.
My anatomy is fine.
We are SUPER fertile.
I have weight to loss, but my blood pressure and other stats are awesome.
So what the heck is wrong, I continue to wonder??
My husband and I decided, we are sick of relying on someone else to answer our questions when I know my body can start healing on its own!

I joined this community so I can become more physically fit, track the quality of my food and log my water intake. Damn it, I'm having a baby! 😂😂

Goal weight for my ideal BMI is 135-140, and I weigh 194 now. I need support outside of my close circle, no one knows we are trying to conceive again after we lost our son last year.
Who else needs to lose 40-60 pounds?!

Replies

• yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Meeee! I've added you. I'm on a mission to lose 40lbs to have another. I wish you so much luck on your journey! You can do it.
  • TheRealSlim_Shelly
    TheRealSlim_Shelly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • clarapasson
    Options
    You can add me!

Thank you, I just did ;)
  • clarapasson
    Options
    yelliezx wrote: »
    Meeee! I've added you. I'm on a mission to lose 40lbs to have another. I wish you so much luck on your journey! You can do it.

Thank you, I wish you luck as well!! It's nice to know I'm not alone. ❤
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 50 pounds to lose here.
  • mtsprout
    mtsprout Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I experienced three losses over 6 years with no explanation before getting (surprise!) pregnant with my daughter. I'm losing the weight now that she's a toddler, but am 43 lbs into a 60 lb journey. Wishing you the best of luck and support. I know this is such a hard thing for the heart!
  • kimothyschma
    kimothyschma Posts: 209 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I'm not losing, but I wish you all the luck in the world on your journey! <3<3<3