Wish me LUCK! Lipotrim

Hi peeps,
here we go after much research and for lack of better judgement I am starting Lipotrim,
I have friends from work who have been on this for a month and lost 2 stone.

my plan is to use Lipotrim for a month to 6 weeks to start off then have a 2 week break and repeat this 3 times my goal is to try shift of 60lbs before my birthday in Feb.

I will be reporting on a daily basis on my progress and also give honest feed back on the diet

wish me luck

Thanks

C x

Replies

• editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    I hope it works for you my friend, but you have been with MFP for over a year and all you have to do is workout everyday even for 20 minutes and check your calorie intake. I started in January from almost 200Lbs and now after exercising everyday and checking my calories I dropped those extra Lbs and now I have what I was wishing to have. I don't believe in all those money eater diet pills, but I really wish it works the best for you...........

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    I'm not a fan of TFR diets but if you are going to do one I would advise sticking to their guidelines. I know success can be achieved with it but the greatest achievers are those that follow it to the letter....especially the refeeding period.

How or whatever you decide to do I wish you success
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Why? You've got MFP right here.
  • Hello there Im Lexi im 21 single mom of one I live in london i have a big goal to lose 84 lbs im a stay at home mom and cannot afford gym and have no confidence in myself ive been trying to lose weight for last 3 years and i dont seem to have much luck, though maybe signing up here and having people that i can talk to and that know what is like to struggle with weight will help my motivation so yes here i am i really want to lose some weight before xmas id be nice to wear a nice dress for family dinner and maybe find date tho hehe xxx

FEL FREE TO ADD ME ID BE NICE TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS AS IL BE HERE FOR QUITE SOME TIME I THINK XxX
  • CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    I know this diet is insane but to try it isnt going to kill me if it works then great if it doesnt at least my stomach will have shrank
  • stylin
    stylin Posts: 54 Member
    Haven't tried Lipotrim. EC stack was amazing