Keto Works IF you are smart about it

Options
I have been dirty Keto now for 5 months and have lost 45 lbs. This is the first time I’ve found anything that does not make me feel deprived or hungry all the time. So many people think Keto is a fat free-for-all. It’s not. 95% of your carbs should come from veggies, and you only NEED 60 grams of fat, preferably healthier fats. The only macro you really need to eat enough of is protein.jwsa7xfiuf1a.jpeg
I still have a way to go, but this works!

Replies

• Skjames01
    Skjames01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! This was very encouraging for me as I have just started Keto. It is the only diet I have been really dedicated to and feel like I can stick to. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    @jamielise2 and @Skjames01 best of success with your Way Of Eating. After 5 years of Keto/LCHF it is still leading to health improvements for me at the age of 68.
  • phoenix1974
    phoenix1974 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job! How did you deal with electrolyte imbalances? That has been tough for me
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!

For those starting Keto, I recommend the groups on here The Low Carber Daily Forum group and The Keto group. Lots of active discussions, recipes, and tips.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Congratulations on finding what works for you! That’s what we all need to do, and because everyone is different it can be a lot of experimenting, but the one commonality for weight loss is, eating less calories than our body burns.