Hello I'm New!!

Options
Hello Everyone - I heard about this website over the weekend and am hoping to find a few friends to support me in my questi to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. I am a school counselor and just back to work from a summer break. I am also a bit of a night owl. Hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• lwrwtw
    lwrwtw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new too! This is my first good day and I'm looking forward to more, and to having someone to chat with about it. Wandaa
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    Welcome! Heres some flowers for both of you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I'm not new here, but I've been missing in action for a long time now and its time to get back on track. Hope we can all help each other.
  • yogabebe
    yogabebe Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new here and have been using mfp for some weeks and it has been great so far. You are going to do amazing! Feel free to add me! :)
  • TrishB30
    TrishB30 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I'm about a week into my weight loss journey. All of you can add me! I'm always looking for new friends for support!

Trish :):happy:
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new ones, I have been here for a month or so feel free to add me.
  • Nic24
    Nic24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive just have had the app for a while but just now decided to use it so Im starting as from today. Feel free to add me.