Can’t lose last 8 lbs

Options
Hello
My name is Denise
I’ve followed MFP for a while and have been successful but since having a relapse of Panic Anxiety Disorder and Depression I’ve fallen off track. My calories is set at 1310 I try to eat healthy but my depression has me eating chocolate again. I don’t go to far over but I’m not exercising and have been eating back my steps calories. If anyone can help me break out of this please please help me
Thank you

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch.

We can give you motivation and support but you have to find accountability within yourself.

You might try logging in to your food diary a few days in advance. It will keep you more disciplined.

Fluctuations and plateaus are a normal part of the process, especially when you're close to goal.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    When I stalled in the past or hit a plateau, I change things up just a little.

Like add a couple of short sprints in day if possible while walking.

Flip meals around, eating light breakfast and heavier dinner, I flip to heavier breakfast and lighter dinner or vice versa.

Eat chocolate after a light cardio workout, it will replenish energy spent and metabolize.

Good luck!
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Plan the chocolate into your daily allowance. Life can be tough enough even when you aren't struggling with depression.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Try to set yourself some new targets to include exercise, add friends might motivate you when you see others doing it daily it might make you want to , well that's what I have found.