SKINNY MINI SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
WELCOME LADIES OF THE SKINNY MINI SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE! Let me introduce myself! My name is Kristi and I'm your FEARLESS (skinny) LEADER for the month!!! I am 27 years old and work as a financial advisor. I absolutely love my job, but I've focused more on my career than my health and decided to change that. I have been on My Fitness Pal for about 4 months. I've lost 63lbs. (21 before joining) I believe in this site, the people, and losing weight the RIGHT way. I started this challenge because my brothers wedding is in 3 months and I need to lose 35lbs before then. This is what I need to push me. Even though, I'm the leader I NEED SUPPORT JUST LIKE YOU. I need someone to hold me accountable because sometimes I slack. There are a couple of things you need to do first: ADD me as a friend. I'll post challenges on the forums but I want to see your daily updates. ADD your team members. This is your FAMILY for this month. The second thing is CHECK THIS FORUM DAILY. You all need to be updating your frustrations, successes, and results from the challenges. The third thing is BE THERE FOR YOUR MINI BUDDY. Even though we're a TEAM, your mini buddy is there for you and will hold you responsible for your personal goals you have set. I think we have a GREAT team and I'm super excited for the month of September!!! Let me know if you have any questions! 4 more days and you'll have your first challenge for the first week of September!!! DO IT BIG!!! :)

BELOW ARE THE NAMES OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS! I RECENTLY ADDED TWO NEW MEMBERS BEFORE I CLOSED THE GROUP ON THE FORUMS. ADD THESE MEMBERS AS YOUR FRIENDS-THIS WILL BE YOUR MAIN SUPPORT GROUP FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER. (DO THESE CAPS MAKE MY VOICE LOOK BIG?) Sorry about that! Let me simma da na. Okay!!!

board.jpg

Replies

• sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Skinny Mini Members! I am so excited to be a part of this challenge and to be doing it with you ladies. I recently started participating in the forums and meeting new friends on here, and being more active on this site. This site has a lot more to offer than I originally thought when a friend of mine asked me to join over a year ago. This will be my first time doing an online challenge, but I've done challenges for myself through my local Y. I recently gave up my Y membership to save money, and I have been doing workout DVD's at home. I have over 20 DVDs that I rotate.

Kristi, I looked at your photos and you look GREAT! I would not have thought you weigh 212 by your pictures. Way to go!! Thanks for setting up this challenge. I look forward to getting to know you and the other ladies and supporting each other!

-Jessica
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi Skinny Mini Members! I am so excited to be a part of this challenge and to be doing it with you ladies. I recently started participating in the forums and meeting new friends on here, and being more active on this site. This site has a lot more to offer than I originally thought when a friend of mine asked me to join over a year ago. This will be my first time doing an online challenge, but I've done challenges for myself through my local Y. I recently gave up my Y membership to save money, and I have been doing workout DVD's at home. I have over 20 DVDs that I rotate.

Kristi, I looked at your photos and you look GREAT! I would not have thought you weigh 212 by your pictures. Way to go!! Thanks for setting up this challenge. I look forward to getting to know you and the other ladies and supporting each other!

-Jessica

Thanks Jessica!!!! I appreciate that! Annnnd....you're sooo my favorite person today! hahaha. :)
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Woot woot

Super excited, this is going to be one fun month :)

Look for to getting to know everyone

-Meg
  • Tess12513
    Options
    I'm so excited to get started...Now I just need to figure out how to do all those pictures and things after my signature...Haha it will be up soon :)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    SUPER X-CITED TO BE PART OF THIS.....i cant wait to get to hear everyone's success stories and i will be glad to share mine as well as my downs, because i know when i have downtimes i will be encouraged......cant wait to get to know my mini buddy rachie50380
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited about this!! Good luck ladies :) and how did you get the skinny mini pic on your signature?
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited about this!! Good luck ladies :) and how did you get the skinny mini pic on your signature?

The link that I sent you in the message just make the "img" at the beginning and end in lowercase letters and just copy and paste! :)
  • mazzy72
    mazzy72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to start!!!

this will be a great month of September ;)
  • Andreeann
    Options
    I am really excited to start this challenge !!
  • TonyaBrandt
    TonyaBrandt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to start this challenge! The scale has been moving the wrong way for me this summer, so I am really looking for lots of accountability and motivation!